Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love them anyway.

  My whole entire family is gone and I even did homework so to occupy my time I'm blogging. I thought that I would help Sam and post a churchy thought. Recently I have been thinking about some things. Have you ever been hurt by someone close to you? It might not even have been a big deal, but it killed you inside because you thought they would be the last person to do something like that to you? I think that this is how our Savior feels this way all the time. He made us, He loves us, He died for us, yet we are constantly letting him down and hurting Him in a way that He would never do. No matter what we do to Him He is still there. His arms are open wide and He offers us nothing, but love and mercy. Shouldn't we do the same? No matter what someone may do to you love them anyway. I'm not saying you have to continue to let them break you, but you should love them. You can remove yourself from a hurtful situation without being bitter and letting it ruin everything. Move on and get over it, but if that person ever needs anything or sincerely apologizes and is working on changing love them. Let them feel that you love them and your life might just be a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment