Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go

Sometimes I'm the only person who writes on here... but I don't even care!!! Whenever I tell someone that my plans are to now go on a mission the FIRST question always is. Where do you want to go? Honestly... I have no idea!!! Everyone then says, "Oh come on, everyone as at least one place they would love to go." Again.... there are so many fantastic places in this world that I can't even begin to pick one. D&C 39: 14 says, " Behold, verily, verily I say unto thee, thou art not called to go into the eastern countries, but thou art called to go into Ohio." Everyone is called somewhere different for a different reason. Some go near and some go far. D&C 39: 16 then says, "Behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, that the people in Ohio call upon me in much faith, thinking I will stay my hand in judgment upon the nations, but I cannot deny my word."  Somewhere out there people are waiting for missionaries, and maybe I am that missionary who can finally reach out to them. The Lord will send me exactly where he needs me to be and I will go exactly where he needs me to go. I will try my best to just sing this song no matter where I am called and remember that there may be one person there who needs me! http://www.lds.org/churchmusic/detailmusicPlayer/index.html?searchlanguage=1&searchcollection=1&searchseqstart=270&searchsubseqstart=%20&searchseqend=270&searchsubseqend=ZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment