Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 4 of Temple Challenge

So sometimes Cassie comes up with awesome ideas like going to the Temple every day for the rest of the semester! Day 4 and we are still going strong! So here are some things I have learned after 4 days of the Temple!

  1. The Temple makes me happy
  2. Only the Temple can wake you up at 5:30 in the morning and make you leave happy and awake
  3. Satan doesn't like it when we attend everyday and as Joseph Smith said, "It seems as thought the adversary was aware, at a very early period of my life, that I was destined to prove a disturber and an annoyer of his kingdom; else why should the powers of darkness combine against me? Why the opposition and persecution that arose against me, almost in my infancy?" Satan doesn't like it when we do the Lord's work and when we do it often, he wants to stop us at all costs.
  4. There is no place else like it
  5. It is the House of the Lord
  6. Temple workers are awesome and funny
  7. In Temple prep we talked about all the people you do work for, how those who accept the gospel and have been waiting for someone to do their work will be so grateful to you, how those people will look out for you and will be your "guardian angels" so to speak. I know that to be true. All the people we have done baptisms for are constantly around us and helping us in our lives and supporting us in all that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment